At our AGM on May 15, 2018 we nominated board members for the upcoming year. We still have volunteer positions available. If you would like to volunteer on the board please review the open positions below and contact us.
Currently seeking volunteers for:
- Non Board Positions – Sub Committees
For a description of each board position and duties involved please see below:
Secretary / Treasurer
- Manage funds, donations, bank account.
- Maintain minutes of Board meetings.
- Keep Vision Document up to date with latest initiatives and updates.
Non Board Positions – Sub Committees
- Internet Monitoring
Monitor’s the internet for rental ads (Kijiji) and reports to Vice-Chair who maintains
the list of assumed rental properties.
- Looks at MLS listings and ComFree listings for listings that are violating single
family dwelling zoning and reports to community relations person for reporting to
real estate board.
- International Internet Monitoring – Monitors international ads (WeChat) & social
media to gather information on illegal rental housing ads. Reports to International
- Postcard stock – keep locations stocked with postcards